Yet another interesting human...Me ♥

Monday, February 27, 2006


Tonight as I was driving home I started pondering how everyone disses me for my music. The music that I constantly listen to is hip-hop. My taste in hiphop started when I was 14. I hung around some little ghetto boys back then (at least ghetto for Bellefonte) and they got me started on it. Since then my style of music has matured through the years. I constantly download the newest albums mostly the day or week that they debut and each one gets a full chance at impressing me because I'll listen to the entire album. Most don't fully impress me (maybe a song here or there) because it takes something special. A lot of times when I'm checkin out amazon for the dates the cds are released, I often scan across criticism towards the majority of cd's that I think are hot. People constantly say that Slim Thug, Bun-B, Chamillionaire, and many others are fakes who are rappin about things they never do and braggin about their money. Well this is all true but that makes every ounce of 'cents' when it comes to the dollar:) These guys know what people want to hear and its why even though we criticize them, a lot of serious hip hop listeners still are curious enough to see what these guys came out with.

For the people who think that my taste of music is stupid, thats fine becuase you have every right to liking your own and thats cool wit me. I can't help what I like. I get pumped up when I put on Dem Franchise boyz because they rhyme about funny shit and possess a good beat. Maybe some of us out here like a little ghetto flare, that shouldn't lower your opinion of me. My older sis always says to me that I'm gonna be a microbiologist who loves ghetto music. Hey what makes up me is only few will see ;) I will admit that someday I may very well grow out of my rap phase but for now it's what I like and I ain't changin it for no one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mizzy said...

youre not gonna grow out of it ;)

i know you dubbs and you and rap love each other

long live hip hop!

March 01, 2006 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home