Yet another interesting human...Me ♥

Sunday, March 05, 2006


Hello. I had a pretty fun weekend but now its back to work. This week I only have class Monday through Wednesday but I'm totally not looking forward to it. I have an Organic Chemistry exam Wednesday just before my sweet two week spring break starts. I also have tons of homework. I don't think people that don't go to college fully understand the miserable amount of work we have to do for it. This is my hardest semester so that doesn't help too much either. My other classes are Physics, Environmental Microbiology and Immunology. It's intense and I definitly haven't been putting the amount of effort into as I would like.

Sadly enough, I'm not going anywhere for spring break:( But it's cool because I will pick up extra hours at my job at the university and just have time to relax and read and just clear my mind from school so I'm looking forward to it. Well time for Bed wish me luck for the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home