
I have to just break down and say that I'm so sick of the guy situation. I have a perfect quote to sum it all up and that's:
I'm sick of:
the hook ups
the set ups
the fuck ups
the guy who only wants one thing
the guy who doesn't know what he wants
and the guy who does, but won't admit it
...I just want the real thing
I think that quote fits me right now. I do want the real thing but the problem is I am leaving in a couple months for Baltimore and its hard to keep a relationship when one person moves away.
My second problem is that there are guys but I never give them a chance. The only guy that I really like is the one I can't have and I should have gotten over him a long time ago but I still put up with all of the bullshit. I can't wait until the day I find someone who loves me and wants to be in my presence just because I make him feel a certain way. I mean, who doesn't want that? I've been single for a while and the single life does have its pros. For example, I never have to deal with anyone, I can do what I want. That's always a great thing to possess especially at this age. I am getting ready to start my career and get myself settled somewhere then I'll have more time for guys.
That's what I keep telling myself until that right guy comes along and hopefully its not too far away. I have a bad habit of going after guys who don't necessarily treat me right and yeah that's my own fault. Of course I have thought about why and we all make bad choices. I want someone new, mature and smart that meshes with my personality. Oh well someday I'll have that and for now I will just go to bed and dream ;)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home