Yet another interesting human...Me ♥

Thursday, March 09, 2006

SPRING BREAK TIME YAY! I'm not really going anywhere but what a relief to have two weeks off from school! School is literally killing me and I'm done thinking about it for a while.

I am so happy with the way things in my life are going. I am so thankful and God is the one who supplies me with all these blessings. I only wish I didn't change through friends so fast :( I always have different friends all the time. Part of that is from being single because as soon as any of your friends are in relationships, they start to stray away because they become engulfed in the relationship. Another reason is because there is a difference between friends and true friends. It's so hard to come by true friends and having enough time to build a relationship like that with them takes time.

I don't really have a lot of friends nor do I care lol. I think I am a cool person and if no one else sees that, well then screw 'em ;) People come and go and thats just life. Welp, time to start my spring break off with a movie. I love movies. Have a great day cuz I know I will :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Where is your comment for today?

October 04, 2007 10:44 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

You always have me sunshine:):)

October 04, 2007 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home