Another Monday
Well it's Monday again and the week is not off to the greatest start. I lost my bank card so that's really stressing me out but I have to let it go away from my mind because there's nothing I can do right now. I had a pretty fun weekend though and Joe and I got along really well. Heather's wedding was really nice and I am really happy for her. I hung out with some other old friends which was nice but full of drama. As I was driving back to Baltimore yesterday, I was making myself get sick about teh drama and shit goin on back home and I finally realized that none of that stuff applies to me anymore because I no longer live there. I can just take a deep breath and let the wind take all that behind me. I really miss PA but at the same time I'm so glad that I don't live there anymore. It's too much for me to handle right now. Anyway, I'm glad I'm back in MD, the only thing that I wish is that Joe would move down here with me because he makes me happy and I love being with him. Who knows what will happen in life. Anyways this is my short but daily blog. TTYL.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home