Yet another interesting human...Me ♥

Sunday, October 14, 2007

So it's Sunday and I've had a fantastic last week. This past Thrsday I went to Arnold, Maryland to visit an old friend my highschool. She and I had a blast. We went to a sports bar and has some drinks and an appetizer then went back to her house and hung out. It was really nice spending time and talking with her after not really talking to her in the last 5 years. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Friday night I didn't do much but stay in and relax. I went to get dinner aft a local restaraunt and I accidentally locked my keys in my car. I've been having a major problem lately with locking myself out somewhere, or losing things. I've lost my work keys and my ATM card. I also locked myself out of my sisters house one morning on accident. The reason I locked my keys in my car is because I was lookign for my credit card and when I finally found it, I wasn't focused on what I was doing and ended up locking the doors with the keys in the ignition. Thank God the Italian guys came out to help me. I really appreciated it because I don't know what I would have done! I would have had to walk home which was only a few miles but it was cold and I had no jacket. Also I didn't have an extra key anywhere! It was embaressing but I thank God that they helped me :)

I worked on Saturday and my friend from college, Alli, came down to visit me! We had a couple of glasses of wine when she got there and then we went out to dinner. We went out in downtown Canton and had dinner and everything about it was amazing; the atmosphere, the food, the drinks and the people walking around. I couldn't have asked for a better dinner environment. It really gave us a feel for the hustle and bustle of Baltimore. Then we went to another bar down the road from where I live and played like four games of pool. I was getting pretty tipsy by this point but I had so much fun. We then walked home and went to bed.

So today I am at work yet again but I only have an hour and a half of work left Thank God! I feel tired and I've been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to get any work done! My room looks like a bomb went off. Well I will get to it and hopefully this coming week will be a little less crazy!

I'll be sure to write later! ♥Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home