Wow I am so burnt out right now because I worked this past weekend and I'm running on a 7-day stretch. This is only day 5 and I feel like my week should be over now lol. I'm excited to go home to PA with my sister this weekend and to see Joe. However, I did just see Joe last weekend :)

I had a really nice time with him. Last night I hung out with my good friend Nathan, and he is such a sweetheart. I would trust that man with my life. We are sort of the same as far as the way we think and feel. We are both spiritual and caring. As we sat at the bar and talked about when I worked with him 2 summers ago, I reminisced about everyone at Alpha and wished I could go back to that job. I didn't truly value that job until I was gone which isn't that the way life goes? You never fully appreciate things until they are gone. God truly blessed me with the PERFECT internship I could have asked for. It was so educational and gave me some great experience. Well I received a message from Nathan this morning saying that Javier (the president) is transferring and he was the main reason I couldn't go back to my internship for a full time job because he didn't want to pay another salary. Now that's he's leaving, Nate said that they will be hiring a new lab person and I hope to God it will be me! I'm just hoping they can pay me the same or more than I am making at my current job. Anyways I'ts kind of exciting to think about working in that field again. I was so excited to go in everyday and observe the bacteria. I really love bacteria haha im a geek. Anyways I'll write later. Wish me a fast rest of the week lol I wish it was over already!!
1 Comments:
Way to keep up with the blog young lady:):)
Post a Comment
<< Home