Yet another interesting human...Me ♥

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Two men I love

Last Thursday on my lunch break, I went to the mall to just peruze and decided to stop and look at the puppies in the pet store. I should have known that if I went in there, I was going to fall in love and surely, I did. I bought a white male toy poodle. He is so adorable..Look...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
His name is Halo. It took me a while to come up with the name because it's just not an easy thing to decide on lol. First I was going to name him Rocco. Then my dad suggested Linus and finally, Alex suggested Halo and I felt as though that fit him best.

So on Friday, I ended up taking him to Joe's. Joe was really upset that I spent so much money on a dog and he really wasn't keen on the idea of me bringing him but he said okay and I was excited. Halo was so calm and tired when I first got him probably due to stress but now he's kinda hyper and plays a lot. So Joe and I had such a nice, fun, loving weekend. It was nice to have the puppy there for us to hug and play. I sorta felt like we had a little family because Joe and I would cuddle and the puppy would lay inbetween us lol. It was really nice. Joe's mother loved the pup. I think she actually wants to get one now. Their dog died about a month ago from old age and him and his mother have been really upset since then. I think it was spiritually and emotionally refreshing for them to have the new puppy around. It added some spice to the house :) Anyways I laughed on Sunday when Joe and I were in the kitchen and mom mentioned about getting him a puppy for Christmas and he looked at her like she was crazy lol. He told me prior to coming up with the pup that she was probably going to want a puppy after I left.

I am very much in love with Joe yet I am so confused and unsure of our future. How can we possibly be together at this point? I know if I moved home, we could make our relationship more serious such as possibly living together for example but then I'm just not sure if I see myself being with Joe on such a permanent basis. I don't know that I would be able to do all the things in life that I desire to do. Our relationship has evolved tremendously since I moved down to Baltimore and it just amazes me. We have more trust, more respect and more consideration for one another. We talk every day and he is truly my best friend. I just spent a ton of money on my license plate and drivers license and I feel as though this move is not the least bit reversible at this point. I mean, it is, but not reversible in a smooth way. Plus the job situation is tough too and I don't know where I would work up in PA. Also the last thing that bothers me is the area and the people. I've lived there my whole life. Anyways I don't know and it's not something I'm going to just figure out overnight.

Life goes on day by day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home